Whether you’re aiming for rapid fat loss, bulging muscles, or cardiovascular fitness, a pair of neoprene dumbbells will tick the box – providing you use them correctly.
Benefits of resistance training with neoprene dumbbell pairs:
- Burn calories by raising the heart rate.
- Increasing muscle mass&improve cardiovascular health.
- Perfect for recovering training.
- Increase bone density, decrease the risk of fracture; improve muscular endurance.
- Multiple uses, great for deadlift, lunge with shoulder press, hip thrust with chest press&sumo squats.
How to choose your appropriate neoprene dumbbell size:
Selecting the right neoprene dumbbell weight is an important process that should not be overlooked. Different exercises, skill levels, and physical abilities will necessitate different neoprene dumbbells. Remember that it is always better to start light and add weight in small increments. Starting too heavy may cause strain or injury.
- Heavy neoprene dumbbells are perfect for building massive muscle in the arms and shoulders, stability, and core strength.
- Lighter neoprene dumbbells are nice additions to add resistance to squats, lunges, aerobic workouts, and many more.
Tips: You can start by evaluating your strength and decide what your weight lifting goals are.
Product: Neoprene Dumbbells Hand Weights Set
Weight Range: 10, 12, 15, 20 lb hex neoprene dumbbells
Design: Hexagon-shaped on top and bottom, easy for storage, avoid rolling away