KEY FEATURES OF OUR NEOPRENE DUMBBELLS
- Solid Cast Iron: The Neoprene Dumbbells are made of solid cast iron core for reliable strength, and neoprene coating prevents your dumbbells from rusting and damaging floors.
- Hex-Shaped: Knurled ergonomic handle prevents slipping and provides a comfortable and secure grip. The flattened hex weights allow the neoprene dumbbells to drop with less noise and improve your workout experience.
- Versatile and Effective: Neoprene dumbbells are great for any multi-joint movement that targets major muscle groups, such as abdominals, Chest, biceps, triceps, legs, and more.
- Easy to Storage: The neoprene dumbbells occupy very little space and are easy to stack. They can be put anywhere without worrying about rolling as a result of their hex shape.
- Perfect for Any Weight Training: For anyone who wants to build strength, burn fat, and create a shapely body, free weight training with neoprene dumbbells is more effective than other exercise machines. No matter what age you are, it’s never too late to start.
Whether you’re aiming for rapid fat loss, bulging muscles, or cardiovascular fitness, a pair of neoprene dumbbells will tick the box – providing you use them correctly.
Benefits of resistance training with neoprene dumbbell pairs:
- Burn calories by raising the heart rate.
- Increasing muscle mass&improve cardiovascular health.
- Perfect for recovering training.
- Increase bone density, decrease the risk of fracture; improve muscular endurance.
- Multiple uses, great for deadlift, lunge with shoulder press, hip thrust with chest press&sumo squats.
How to choose your appropriate neoprene dumbbell size:
Selecting the right neoprene dumbbell weight is an important process that should not be overlooked. Different exercises, skill levels, and physical abilities will necessitate different neoprene dumbbells. Remember that it is always better to start light and add weight in small increments. Starting too heavy may cause strain or injury.
- Heavy neoprene dumbbells are perfect for building massive muscle in the arms and shoulders, stability, and core strength.
- Lighter neoprene dumbbells are nice additions to add resistance to squats, lunges, aerobic workouts, and many more.
Tips: You can start by evaluating your strength and decide what your weight lifting goals are.
Click to see more Gymwell Shipping Policy.